"We are preparing students for a workforce that doesn't really exist today."
-21st Century e-Teacher: Chris Jones
Discover how to make
21st Century e-Teacher work for you.
Providing users with a curriculum of activities leading to a certification process.
A series of four, 10-week courses taken entirely over the Internet.
5185 MacArthur Blvd, NW Ste. 617, Washington, DC 20016
Call today! (202) 470-2966 or E-mail
21st Century e-Teacher is an innovative approach preparing today’s educators to succeed in the digital world. This highly interactive curriculum of activities and resources leads to a certification process. Participants share their expertise with others and sustain their professional growth through their leadership.
21st Century e-Teacher:
- Is fully customizable; supplements or updates your PD efforts
- Is an educator proven approach to transform teaching to meet the needs of today’s learners
- Produces immediate results; teachers will be putting their new skills to work as they develop them
- Harnesses full potential of Free and Open Source (FOSS) movement
- Creates a growing library of best-practice resources your entire teaching community can use